Chimborazo, Minneapolis, MN


Chimborazo, Minneapolis
🌿🌿🌿🌿

I was so happy to try the food at Chimborazo, an Ecuatorian restaurant in Minneapolis. It is a small business with two rooms but the service is very good and of course, the food as well. Nothing is one use only, even the container for the leftovers is ecofriendly. I tried the veggie "saltado" that was very spicy but anyway very good. The best of everything are the "patacones" and the "salsa criolla" that come with it. I have been in Ecuador in different moments of my life and I always liked it. It is also the home country of close friends and a brother country to Peru. I visited Chimborazo after attending Cine Latino festival and watching an Ecuatorian docummentary "After they were gone," (2019) the opera prima of Veronica Haro Abril. So, Chimborazo become a place of friendship, of latino flavors, of warm memories. I want to come back already.

Eat Green, Be Happy rating system

🌿🌿🌿🌿  4 leaves: All green
🌿🌿🌿. 3 leaves: Great but you can do better
🌿🌿 2 leaves: Green by chance
🌿 1 leaf: Not green at all
🚫0 leaves: Not green option

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Owamni

Mediterranea

Kan Cafetería, Heredia, Costa Rica